This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Do You Own a Vado? Be Informed - Read this Post  

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Not THIS post...

This post - Vado Warning Explained over at Mommy Loves It.

I won one a Vado from MomTV and I'm a little upset... I kinda don't know what to do.


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


5 comments: to “ Do You Own a Vado? Be Informed - Read this Post

  • Andrea
    July 19, 2009 at 12:02 AM  

    Thanks for posting this. I had no idea!

  • Sara Bonds
    July 19, 2009 at 12:10 AM  

    I just read the post over there. That is scary. Thanks for the linking it here.

  • Janet and Maya
    July 19, 2009 at 1:04 AM  

    Wow, I agree with you, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Cancer.... I won mine, so I can't return it. Might have to leave it in a drawer (actually, I suppose I would want to get rid of it). Hazardous disposal.

    Too bad, I loved using it. I was constantly amazed by how light-weight it was.

  • Mommies-Miracles
    July 19, 2009 at 4:53 AM  

    It seems to me like everything causes cancer these days. I've seen this warning on almost anything that comes with a USB cord to be honest but it is always in an area you wouldn't think of reading. I don't think when I read. I just read lol. I wouldn't get rid of the camera...If you want to be cautious wash your hands after using it. I would die to have a Vado.

  • online high school
    September 13, 2009 at 11:55 PM  

    comes with a USB cord to be honest but it is always in an area you wouldn't think of reading. I don't think when I read. I just read lol. I wouldn't get rid of the camera...If you want to be cautious wash your hands after using it. I would die to have a Vado.

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd