This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Demographics Survey: I Need YOUR Input!  

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

As my blog is getting bigger and I'm still working towards working at home full time to be with my kids more, I'm working on a Media Kit, which is LONG OVERDUE.

Please fill out this survey for me so I can provide some Demographics in my Media Kit. All answers are confidential!

Please click THIS LINK to take the Survey.

In an effort to get as much information as possible, if you have entered or are planning to enter any of the giveaways on my blog, and you take this survey, you will get an extra 3 entries into each giveaway. Just leave a comment and let me know that you have entered, and please leave your email address.

Thanks so much!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

6 comments: to “ Demographics Survey: I Need YOUR Input!

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd