This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Blog Hop '09 - Who Is Angie  

Friday, July 24, 2009

Robin over at Pensieve started the Blog Hop '09 so if you want to be included and include your link, head over there. Be sure to check out her Just WHO do I Think I am Post.

Now, who is Angie? I am the ever so wonderful writer here at A Simple Kinda Life. :-)

I work Full time as a Government Contractor here in Maryland, and on the side I host giveaways and do reviews here on my blog. I hope to start a Virtual Assistant company soon.

I'm a single mom of 3, one of whom has ADHD and the other 2 are teenagers.

I love papercrafting (which I need to make more time for), Facebook, The Sims, contests and giveaways, reading, beauty, fashion, and my family. I'm also kind of a computer nerd - I love all technology and I strive to learn as much as possible about computers. I hope to have an MCSE soon.

I'm also a bit of a smart ass and I don't take any shit from anyone. On the other hand, I can be eloquent, professional, and sweet. I also love football and fast cars. So... I am a pretty well-rounded individual. (I may be a bit biased!) I'm funny, a little crazy, mixed with a good amount of wisdom.

I love to make new friends, so stop by anytime, and if you're so inclined, add me to your Twitter and tweet at me (@pricousins).

While you're here, if you want to check out my giveaways, I have some going on now and I'll be posting some this weekend too.

Thanks for stopping by!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

15 comments: to “ Blog Hop '09 - Who Is Angie

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd