Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Enter the Vlasic® Pickles “Capture the Cutest Crunch” Contest and Win BIG
One of America’s timeless icons, the Vlasic® Stork, is delivering a new opportunity right to your doorstep. Vlasic® Pickles is in search of a photo displaying the cutest crunch. The person who submits the winning photo will receive an all expenses paid trip to New York City, $1,000 and a one-year supply of Vlasic Pickles.
“There’s nothing like a crunchy Vlasic pickle, which is why in 2008 we launched the first ever Vlasic Crunch-Off’ tour,” said Senior Brand Manager of Vlasic Pickles Stefan Aps. “People of all ages from across the country came out to these events to show off their loudest pickle crunch. We captured so many great pictures at those events and we loved the enthusiasm we saw…we want more!”
Entering is easy! Go to www.vlasic.com and click on the “Contests” section to submit a photo of your “cutest crunch” into a Vlasic Pickle, or send your entry to: “Capture the Cutest Crunch” Contest, c/o BHG PR, 546 Valley Rd., Upper Montclair, New Jersey 07043. All entries must be received by October 31, 2009. No purchase is required to win. See attached rules for details.
For more information, rules and regulations, log onto www.vlasic.com and click on the “Contests” page. All media inquiries should be directed to Lee Makofsky at 973.744.0707 or Lee.firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Purchasing a product will not improve your chances of winning.
1. Eligibility: This Contest is only open to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico and U.S. territories and possessions), 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives and their immediate families or members of Pinnacle Foods Group, LLC, Bender Hammerling Group; their parent companies, subsidiaries; advertising; design; publicity agencies; law firms and anyone connected with the production and distribution of this Contest are ineligible to participate. Previous winners from any other Pinnacle Foods Group LLC contests held in 2008 are ineligible. No purchase is required to win. This Contest is limited to one entry per person, email and/or household.
2. Contest Period: The Contest Period (“Contest Period”) is from 12:00 a.m. EST on May 18, 2009 to 11:59 p.m. EST on October 31, 2009.
3. How to Enter: Log onto www.vlasic.com and submit one original photo that you think “captures the cutest crunch.” Submitted photos must show the Vlasic® Pickles logo and must be of you and/or your spouse or children only; no other non-family members may be depicted. Entrants must review and agree to the photo upload terms on the Vlasic® website.
4. Winner Selection: One (1) winner will be selected based on creativity and adherence to theme by a panel of judges from Vlasic®.
5. Prizes: One “Capture the Cutest Crunch” Grand Prize Winner will receive the following: a) a two-day/ one-night trip for up to three people to New York, NY, including round-trip, coach class airfare from the major commercial airport closest to winner’s home, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; one night’s accommodation [one room] at a hotel determined by Sponsor; ground transportation to and from airports and hotel (ARV $2,500); b) $1,000 in spending money; and c) a one-year supply of Vlasic® Pickles consisting of approximately 52 jars (ARV $200). ARV of Grand Prize: $3,700. All other expenses not described above (including, but not limited to taxes, fees or meals, gratuities, insurance, personal and hotel incidentals, transfers and additional ground transportation) are the sole responsibility of winner. Minor must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Winner and guests must travel together on the same itinerary and must travel on dates specified by Sponsor. or prizes will be forfeited. Travel subject to availability, blackout dates and other restrictions. Additional restrictions may apply. Actual value of Grand Prize may vary due to airfare fluctuations and departure location. Any difference between stated ARV and actual value will not be awarded. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellation, delay, diversion or substitution, or any act or omission whatsoever by the air carriers, hotel or other transportation companies or any other person providing any of these services and accommodations, including but not limited to any change in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted. Sponsor is responsible only for delivery of prize and is not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. Verification Of Winners And Delivery Of Prizes: Prize award subject to verification. Winner required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where permitted, publicity release. Trip participants must sign travel releases. Any prize may be awarded to alternate winner if affidavit and release(s) are not returned within 14 days after mailing to winner or if prize notification letter or prize is returned as undeliverable.
7. General: No copies or mechanical reproductions will be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, misdirected or postage due mail. All entries become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Neither Sponsor nor its agents are responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this promotion or by any human or technical error which may occur in the processing of entries which may damage an entrant’s system or limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this promotion. Entry constitutes permission, where lawful, to use name and/or likeness and/or voice of winner in any manner by the Sponsor, or its agents, without further compensation. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and photo upload terms. Entrants are responsible for all costs or charges involved in accessing the World Wide Web and warrant that the cost of accessing the Internet, if any, is part of a larger agreement with an Internet Service Provider or some other means, and that the cost of this access and/or the time spent, if any, to configure their website is not an incremental cost in order to participate in the contest. Sponsor is not responsible for those who cannot access the Internet or cannot click-through for any period of time regardless of technical, hardware, software, telephone, Internet, virus contamination, or network problems, for delay, failure or malfunction for any reason. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if, in Sponsor's sole determination, it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant from the Contest if, in Sponsor's sole judgment, entrant has not complied with these Official Rules and photo upload terms. Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant from the Contest or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if the entrant attempts (i) to enter the Contest through any means other than as described in these Official Rules; or (ii) provides information that is inaccurate or fraudulent; or (iii) attempts to disrupt the Contest or circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Sponsor and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, illegible, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor, or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Only the number of prizes listed in the Official Rules will be awarded. If prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable or Sponsor cannot contact winner for any reason, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By accepting prize, winner agrees that the Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, judges or agencies shall have no liability whatsoever, for any injuries or damage incurred in whole or part from participation in this promotion. All federal, state and local taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winner. Void outside the United States and where prohibited, restricted or limited. Subject to all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations. For a list of prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to "Capture the Cutest Crunch Contest", c/o BHGPR, 546 Valley Road Upper Montclair, NJ, 07043. Residents of WA and VT may omit return postage. Requests must be received by November 15, 2009.
8. Sponsor: Pinnacle Foods Group, LLC.