This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Say It Forward - Week 1 Here at A Simple Kinda Life  

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mom Blogs


I've decided to play along with Say It Forward by 5 Minutes for Mom. Learn more by clicking on this link here. Be sure to grab the codes and post your own each Friday. (Yes, I'm late - I know. I just got the feed email TODAY, okay?!) Yes, they're on Week 21 - so I'm not THAT far behind!

Mom Blogs


I award my first week's Say It Forward Loyal Commenter to TWO women who posted comments on my blog this week -

First is Nichol at Kiddies Corner Deals, who is having a birthday tomorrow and is celebrating with a Birthday Bash on her blog!

Second is Kayla at The Eclectic Element, who totally deserves this award because she's always coming by and listening to my ramblings!

Ladies, please Grab this Badge and Display it proudly on your blog.



award



I hope you'll pass it on next Friday when Say It Forward happens again at 5 Minutes for Mom!


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


3 comments: to “ Say It Forward - Week 1 Here at A Simple Kinda Life

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd