This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: PedEgg and Pampered Toes  

Thursday, June 25, 2009



Sandal season is upon us and what can be better than beautiful feet?!



Here are a few affordable thoughts to make your feet ready for the warm weather:

Pampered Toes is the ultimate spa therapy treat for tired feet. Every day, we cram our feet into tight, rigid shoes that cramp and irritate our toes, and after a long day of shopping, traveling, or working, the pain can be unbearable! Relieve sore and aching feet in just minutes! The secret is in Pampered Toes cool, flexible gel, which gently relaxes your toes into a therapeutic stretch that will make your feet feel refreshed and invigorated. It’s the most soothing solution for swollen feet. Try them while soaking in the bathtub or relaxing on the couch after a long day on your feet for the most sensational spa experience. Pampered Toes retails for $9.99. Visit www.PamperedToes.com.




The Power of the PedEgg has swept the country! PedEgg is a unique "egg" shaped foot file complete with over 135 stainless steel micro files to gently remove calluses and dead skin to give feet a healthier look and feel. It's easy and convenient to use. The PedEgg traps all skin shavings in a storage compartment to allow use anywhere with no mess. PedEgg is available at www.PedEgg.com and at major mass retailers such as Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Bed Bath & Beyond, Target and CVS --- with a suggested retail price of $9.99. Each PedEgg includes 2 high quality emery buffing pads for a finishing touch.


Did you know that the average woman owns 19 pairs of shoes? Store your shoes in the new Shoes Under (www.ShoesUnder.com). The Shoes Under is the perfect way to store and protect up to 12 pairs of shoes neatly under your bed or in your closet. There is a clear zippered see through covered so that you can see the shoes. It's made with a comfortable material so you can easily move it back and forth under the bed. It retails for only $9.99 at major retailers.

My thoughts:

I was sent a PedEgg and a set of Pampered Toes. Let me tell you! I love them both! We all know that you MUST take care of your feet! The PedEgg is definitely a great tool and help when you want to take care of your feet. I know that I love using the PedEgg and am soo glad that I have one now!

Pampered Toes - I cannot even begin to tell you how great they are! I don't stand on my feet all day, but my feet are wide and I have a high arch, so if I'm in shoes all day, my feet are KILLING me by the time I get home! I put on the Pampered Toes for the recommended ten minutes and immediately feel relief!

I love both of these products and highly recommend them to anyone! Man, woman, or child!





Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ Review: PedEgg and Pampered Toes

  • TheEclecticElement
    June 26, 2009 at 5:27 AM  

    Oh I have seen the egg one on tv and was wondering if it was any good.
    Those both sound amazing!! I really need some nice spa like stuff to make me feel better :D
    Thanks for the review!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd