This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.


Sunday, June 21, 2009

I was recently contacted by to do a review of one of their rugs. has a wide selection of affordable rugs, from Oriental Rugs to Handmade Rugs.

My home is more of a modern decor, so I chose the Zone 806 Ebony Contemporary Rug, which matches my decor perfectly, pictured below:

I chose the 5'3" X 7'5", which fits the interior portion of my living room PERFECTLY. I'd share a photo but my living room is a mess right now! (Maybe I'll update this post later with a photo.) This rug is soft, beautiful, and most of all, ties all of the colors of my living room together.

Stop by and check out their gorgeous rugs (and other home accents) for yourself! They even ship to Canada!

Thanks to for this review opportunity!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Review:

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd