This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

I won the 8GB iPod Nano from ShopDebtFree.com!  

Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm so excited!!! I found out (by way of checking my spam folder yesterday!) that I won the 8GB iPod Nano from ShopDebtFree.com - check out the post HERE! I always share those contests and had just posted about it the day before here. Most of the time, I just share the contests with my readers. I've entered a couple of them, and boy, am I glad that I entered this one!

The best thing I won before was my Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS from Marlboro, so this is great to me!

I'm planning on giving it to my son (of course I'll be using it too!!!) as an early birthday present. He turns 13 in July!

What's the best thing you have won?

And since I'm posting that I won this, I had to name my favorite Summer song. Mine is, and always will be Summertime by Fresh Prince aka Will Smith.

What's your all time favorite summertime song?


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


2 comments: to “ I won the 8GB iPod Nano from ShopDebtFree.com!

  • 1stopmom
    June 13, 2009 at 2:41 AM  

    congratulations on winning the giveaway! I think my favorite prize was a hp printer I won. You can print pics with even being hooked up to a computer. Summertime is my favorite summer song too. No matter how old I get, just hearing puts me in a "summery" mood. Plus I have a huge crush on Will Smith :)

  • kiddiescorner
    June 13, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

    Oh you lucky duck! See you never know :O) I love summer of '69!!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd