This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Frustration  

Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm sooo frustrated right now!

After recording and re-recording an "Introducing Me" video using the Creative Vado that I won from MomTV, the computer died while I was trying to upload the final video to my pc. I had to restart the pc. So I tried it again. My pc froze again.

At least I still have my Sony PowerShot SD1100 IS that can record videos, so I can vlog using that, but I was really looking forward to using my Vado to vlog with!

I'm sort of a tech junkie so I'm sure I'll figure out and fix the problem. But for now, I'm upset.

Plus I have a headache. And it's 4 am. I've had the Headache ALL DAY.

I'm not sleeping because I napped earlier today after work. I never get enough sleep so I'm always tired.

I didn't schedule any posts for the Summer Soiree past today. I'm debating on doing one now but I'm sort of tired...

Enough about me. How was your week?


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Frustration

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd