This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Facebook Friends: Help Me Win a DSi for my daughter!  

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Over at ClassyMommy, there is a contest to win a DSi and I really want one for my kids! (Mostly my daughter but my son does have a birthday in July!)

All you have to do is comment on the link on my Facebook profile page where it talks about this contest! I need 50 comments and I only have 7, so if 43 of you see this and are my friend on FB already, or Friend me, then you can help me win!

Thanks!

You can also enter to win here!



Bookmark and Share
Email this post


6 comments: to “ Facebook Friends: Help Me Win a DSi for my daughter!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd