This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Blog Awards  

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I've been very fortunate in the past couple of weeks to receive some GREAT blog awards from some great ladies!

I'm writing this post to say that even though I haven't posted about the Blog Awards and passed them on to other bloggers, they are still very much appreciated!

As you all may or may not know, I was dealing with a sick child as well as my son and myself before that, but my daughter was the one whose sickness developed into an infection. I was home for almost a month, and I lost alot of money from not being at work! Now she's 100% again and I'm back to work again, plus we're getting ready for the end of school Friday (Thank God!), then my son's Football season is fast approaching.

Another upcoming thing that is taking ALOT of my time is the Summer Soiree' that I'm hosting here. I have enlisted Mary at Everyday Baby Steps and Andrea from Moody Mama Says as my co-hosts and we are ECSTATIC about what we have in store for you!!

Remember to go to this post to grab the button before June 14th at midnight to get an extra 3 entries into every giveaway from the 15th through the 30th!

I promise you - you won't regret it!

PSSTTT.... I'm currently working on the schedule and I will personally have at least one giveaway a day, along with reviews mixed in! It's going to be CRAZ-AY!!!!

Anyway, I appreciate everyone of you that comes by here, enters my contests, looks at the photos of my family, and laments with me. I appreciate it to my core! But, unfortunately, I can't repost all of the Blog Awards at this time. I hope you understand.

Without further ado, I'm off to post my WW entry!

Have a happy HUMP DAY!


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Blog Awards

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd