This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Away We Go Contest at TwitterMoms  

Sunday, June 7, 2009

There's a contest going on at TwitterMoms and all you have to do to enter is write a post about What Home Means to You.

Want to enter? First you have to be a member of TwitterMoms. Next, go to this thread to learn how to enter the contest.

Here's my entry:

What Does Home Mean to Me?

Home is to me, a place with my children and my circle of loved ones. I'm originally from the Pittsburgh area, a transplant to Maryland because of the Coal Industry. I'm also adopted so I have more family than I really know. I used to think home was THERE, where all of my loved ones and friends were, back in the Pittsburgh area. Now, as I've gotten older and had my own children, I know differently.

What have I learned? To make my immediate family and friends wherever I am my family. My children, my good friends, they are my family, and they are all here in Maryland, and that is what makes this Home.

Maryland is HOME, because that's where my kids and I are, and wherever we go next, that will be home.

Home is where the Heart Is.

How true it is.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Away We Go Contest at TwitterMoms

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd