This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Winners: TutorMatch.com  

Tuesday, May 5, 2009



Winner #1 is:

DG who said:

I follow on twitter (dreamer08)




Winner #2 is:

Mama of 3 Munchkins! who said:


I think my daughter would most benefit from this service. She struggles with her math and no matter what myself or her teachers do she just doesn't get it. She is in the six grade and I would love it if she could get all caught up.




Winner #3 is:

C and C girl who said:

I could use this service for my son, he's about to start high school and I want to make sure he understands everything before moving on.




Winner #4 is:

Rachel who said

I could really use this. I'm a private tutor. This year my number of students is lower because of the economy.

thanks


Winners - please check your emails and respond to me within 48 hours or I will have to choose other winners.

*Note: C and C girl, your profile is private. Please contact me regarding this prize.

Congratulations to all!



Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ Winners: TutorMatch.com

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd