This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Winners Drawn: Children's Claritin Grape Chewables and Coupons  

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm sorry this is so late but if you read my blog frequently, you know I've had a headache all week, so it's been a little rough over here!

Random.org has chosen the following numbers as winners for the Claritin items:
19, 13, 11, 3, 1, 15, 21, and 12

Remember when I posted the contest, there was a twist to it. One person will win the Claritin Grape Chewables, book, and a coupon, and the 7 other people will get a coupon. I will be emailing the winners (if email address are provided or accessible, of course!) and they will have 48 hours to respond or I will pick new winners. First person to respond gets the "grand prize" and the rest get coupons.

Here are the winners:

#1: Megan, who said

I love the children's Claritin. My nephews don't think it tastes too bad and they really seem to work.


Megan - I don't have your email. Please email me at pricousins at gmail dot com. Very odd "link" to your profile, btw. It took me to an Online Drugstore?? ok...LOL

#3: Risingsouth, who said:

I am a subscriber.


#11: valerie2350, who said:

technorati
valerie2350


#12(duplicate for #11)
#13(duplicate for #11 and #12)
#15 (duplicate for 11, 12, and 13)


#19: tobethode, who said:


We use the Children's claritin for my youngest son. I also have to keep the AC on all the time... no open windows here.


#21: The Mom Jen, who said:

Blogger Follower.


Redraws:


#5: Jessica [Mommy to a 3 yr old drama queen], who said:

I currently use Little Allergies Allergen Block!



#23: jceko77, who said:


I currently handle my daughter's allergies by giving them generic allergy syrup
jceko77@yahoo.com


#25: Mahayla's Mommy, who said:

I have your button


Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone for entering!



Bookmark and Share
Email this post


3 comments: to “ Winners Drawn: Children's Claritin Grape Chewables and Coupons

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd