This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Welcome Spring!  

Saturday, May 2, 2009




Did I ever mention how much I LOVE SPRING?! Oh my... I love it! I'm like a butterfly coming out of it's cocoon when warm weather comes!

Guess what I did today? It was time for a change so I did this:



Here's a better view:



We chopped off 8 inches of hair today (the most I have ever had cut off!) and it feels so good and healthy right now! I can't wait to begin styling it and playing with it! I can do some cool things with hair, believe me!

I'm on my mission... to a new me!

More to come...


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


6 comments: to “ Welcome Spring!

  • rmgales
    May 2, 2009 at 2:53 AM  

    I love Spring too. Everything wakes up. My Dogwood Tree is in full bloom and it's just beautiful. Can't wait to start planting my flowers in the next few weeks.

    OMG, you took off 8 inches of your hair. That is major, but it looks great.

  • rmgales
    May 2, 2009 at 3:00 AM  

    I see that you live in Forest Hills, MD which is about an 1 1/2 from me.

    Also, please let me know when your Submit Give Aways link is operational, I'm always looking for a place to list mine. I have a link on my site if you're interested in a little free advertisement for yours: http://mother-2-mother.blogspot.com/2009/04/oh-snap.html

  • Veronica Lee
    May 2, 2009 at 6:17 AM  

    Wow, you're beautiful!

  • mannequin
    May 2, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

    It looks great Angie! I'm sure it feels very nice too. I keep threatening to do the same as mine is so h-e-a-v-y. I want swingin hair!

  • Betty
    May 2, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

    I love the new look! Very nice and just in time for spring. I need to get a hair cut myself. I let it grow all year long then chop it all off in the spring too.

    Enjoy your new look :)

  • TheEclecticElement
    May 2, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

    Love it!
    It looks very good on you :D
    Have you thought about hightlights?
    I think you would pull them off nicely!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd