This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Summer Soiree'!  

Friday, May 22, 2009

Wow... Can I begin by telling you how busy I have been planning this thing?! My boyfriend JUST DOESN'T GET IT! (The horror! right?)

Yes, I got this idea from all of my friends doing parties with other bloggers on their blogs! So I started contacting companies that I see doing giveaways, as well as posts on Pitch Bloggers, and wherever else I can find sponsors. I'm also having people contact me which is GREAT! (Thank you! )

Without Further Ado...

I cordially invite you to attend the Summer Soiree located here, at Moody Mama Says (you can see her post here), and at Everyday Baby Steps. We will all be featuring a review or giveaway each day from June 15th through June 30th.

Feel free to grab our button:

Summer Soiree

To make you WANT to grab this button, I offer you the following incentive.

If you grab the button now, this will enable you to get an additional 3 entries in each giveaway that you enter here during that time! This promotion will end on June 14th at midnight EST, So make you grab it and leave a comment on this post to ensure that I have you down for your additional entries!

I am so excited about this! I have great plans!

As always... thanks for coming by!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

18 comments: to “ Summer Soiree'!

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd