This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: Purex Complete 3-in-1  

Sunday, May 10, 2009




Now that I've shared my kitchen with you, let me share my laundry with you:









As you can see, I had tons of laundry earlier this week! I always have no less than 3 loads of laundry a week, and I need all the help I can get in making this household duty less time-consuming!



Last week, I discovered I was one of 200 people to be selected to try Purex Complete 3-in-1! I'm ecstatic! Purex sent me some of these sheets to try and I've been using them all week!



I first read the instructions for this product, and couldn't believe you can use the same sheet for washing AND drying! This sheet cleans, softens, and provides anti-static.



These are all of the products I normally use for Laundry:



So, as you can see, it's kind of time-consuming to add the laundry soap, the Spray n Wash, and then the Downy ball filled with softener. Then when the laundry is done washing, I put it into the dryer and add 2-3 dryer sheets!

Now all I have to do is use this:



For my first load, I threw in the sheet and let the washing machine fill up. I was also surprised at the amount of soap this tiny little sheet provided. Check it out for yourself:





Here's with the clothes in:



Here's one of my loads of laundry finished:



My thoughts:

My clothes came out smelling clean, soft, and smelled great! I definitely will keep using this product!

For you at home that want to try it, it will be hitting stores in a week. Until then, view the site: Purex Insiders to see the countdown!

Thanks, Purex, for selecting me to be a Purex Insider!



Bookmark and Share
Email this post


8 comments: to “ Review: Purex Complete 3-in-1

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd