This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Kashi GoLean Waffles  

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I've been trying to eat better these last few months. I've put on quite a few pounds that I am not happy about, and in learning more about nutrition, I've learned to incorporate more Fiber, water, and natural ingredients into my food.

One way to get it easily is by eating Kashi foods. I recently received some coupons for the new GoLean Waffles by Kashi from VocalPoint. They provided me with one coupon for a free box, and coupons to pass on to friends.

The other day I went to my local Giant grocery store and bought the Blueberry waffles. I made them a little while ago for a brunch-type of meal.



Now I'm STUFFED to the hilts!

And satisfied.

I love every Kashi food that I have tried, which is ALOT! Their cereal, frozen food, and cereal bars are my favorites!

Have you tried Kashi? If so, what did you try and did you like it?

While you're at it, join VocalPoint to get other great things in the mail!


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


4 comments: to “ Kashi GoLean Waffles

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd