This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

JVC BlogHer Sweepstakes  

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Click to Visit

I cannot afford to go to Chicago for this year's BlogHer, so I entered the contest over at JVC. Want a chance? Click here to enter.

Good luck!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

2 comments: to “ JVC BlogHer Sweepstakes

  • Mommyhood is Thankless
    May 9, 2009 at 4:59 AM  

    Stopping by to say Hi and thanks for stopping by!

    I have been busy with work and stopping smoking so things have been pretty quiet on the blog front, but I should be back to posting atleast SOME contest daily soon.

    I see you like to enter giveaways so my blog will definitely be your cup of tea!

    I <3 giveaways!

  • Andrea Proulx
    May 10, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

    I entered too! There should be four winners. Maybe we can both win!!

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd