This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Goodbye Kayleigh Freeman and God Bless You  

Tuesday, May 12, 2009



As I'm sitting here, annoyed that I'm missing work and losing money that I cannot afford to lose due to sick kids, I read on a blog that sweet Kayleigh passed away. I headed over to the family's blog to learn that this was true, and to read the goodbye, which brought tears to my eyes.

What a shame that I'm upset that I had to be called to my daughter's elementary school from work, when this family is reeling in the pain of the loss of their daughter.

God bless you, Freeman family. Know that we are all praying for you! I couldn't even imagine what you are going through!


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Goodbye Kayleigh Freeman and God Bless You

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd