This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Four Day Long Headaches  

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's been relatively quiet over here, huh? On Sunday, my head started hurting and it hasn't stopped. I won't even tell you how many Excedrin or Tylenol I have taken. I contemplated going to the hospital yesterday but since my son needs to be picked up from school at 3 every day, I didn't want to risk still being at the hospital while I needed to pick him up. So I made an appointment for my doctor instead. I go there today at 4, so I hope they can figure out what is wrong with me. To be honest, I've had migraine and headache issues for years but they are probably attributed to stress. I basically deal with them. This headache is unlike any other. It's only on the left side of my head, and is not going away with medication. It hurts incredibly.

Also - my daughter was running a fever again yesterday. She is not today but this keeps happening - this is the 3rd week now. I'm planning on getting her blood drawn so they can see if there is something else wrong with her.

I'll be posting normally again soon - hopefully....

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

8 comments: to “ Four Day Long Headaches

  • Native American Momma
    May 27, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

    I've had a 4 day long migraine on only one side and moving your head around causes the worst pain ever. I took imitrex. I hope the Dr. visit goes well for you.

  • Pami
    May 27, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

    I so feel for you, I suffer from migraines and use to take so many tylenol or excedrin that my family was so upset with me then I would go to the hospital and they would give me a shot that would knock me out but that was only temporary as soon as I woke up it was back, I finally went to a place called "The Headache Care Center" they saved my life, it took a week there and they did all kinds of tests and figured what was causing alot of them for me its sweetner, stress, lighting, and msg. I take a shot now if one just hits me its called DH44, no idea I just know it works in 20 minutes after I give myself the shot my head feels like its going to implode then its just gone its not fun for those 20 minutes but it sure beats all those days I spent in bed not able to do anything, I hope you get the right answers I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers I know how bad they hurt. Feel better

    May 27, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

    Hope you are feeling better! Stopping by from SITS

  • Parenthood For Me
    May 28, 2009 at 7:51 AM  

    Hi- Visiting from SITS. Please check out my non profit website and blog. We need help spreading the word.
    Thank you,

  • ~*~ Melissa ~*~
    May 28, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

    I hope you feel better soon.

  • Jenny
    May 28, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

    Hope you are feeling better real soon. Severe headaches are no fun especially when you have to keep on with your daily routine because you have kids! Hope they are takin' it easy on you! I hope your daugher gets better soon too.

  • ConnieFoggles
    May 29, 2009 at 11:46 PM  

    I guess that you're feeling better since I saw you on Twitter. I sure hope you get some answers though about your headaches/migraines. They are awful.

  • Eighty MPH Mom
    May 30, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

    Oh I'm so sorry - migraines are the worst. I hope you are feeling much, much better by now. ((hugs))

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd