This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Creative Vado: Pink, Moms Nite Out, and Memorial Day Weekend  

Saturday, May 23, 2009




Look what arrived yesterday! I won a Creative Vado in Pink from MomTV last week! (Have you joined yet?! You SHOULD!)



So this means, soon you'll be seeing me VLOG! Maybe even for the Soiree'!

This is how easy it is to charge the Vado:



Just plug it in and let it charge for 2 or 3 hours.

Awesome! I love it already!

I was hoping to win on for Moms Nite Out (did you go to that?) There were sooo many people on that night and it was sooo fun! Special thanks to MomSelect, BSM Media, MomTalkRadio, NewBaby.com for hosting this event, as well as to all of the Sponsors! Did you know that they're planning a Mom's Nite Out for 2010 already?! It's TRUE!

A Special thank you to Moms Nite Out, Momlogic, Simon Malls, Little Debbie, Ragu, and all of the other Sponsors!

Today I have been in my room helping my daughter clean her room because it is TERRIBLE, and I was recording while I was in there. I threatened to put in on my blog and my daughter was like "Are you really going to put that on your blog?!" LOL! It was so funny!

I'm a little annoyed right now too because my vacuum isn't working right and she had this stuffed animal up there that busted and these little styrofoam balls that fill the thing, are ALL OVER THE PLACE! (I'm sure you know what I'm talking about!)

So I'm going to be finishing that up as well as a bunch of laundry. I'm not sure what we're doing for Memorial Day yet - hopefully a cookout somewhere! I had my boyfriend cook out yesterday. We had some Sirloin Burgers and some Cheddarwurst along with some Suddenly Salad Bacon & Ranch, pickles, SunChips, and deviled eggs. I had some for lunch too!

I hope that you and your families have tons of FUN planned for this "official start of summer" weekend! I wish I had money to go to the beach - I'd be there! Soon enough...

Have fun!



Bookmark and Share
Email this post


2 comments: to “ Creative Vado: Pink, Moms Nite Out, and Memorial Day Weekend

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd