This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

6 Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy  

Sunday, May 31, 2009

I've been tagged!



Kayla at The Eclectic Element Tagged me in this one.

For the record, these are ALL important to me!

6 Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy:



My phone. It can do everything.



Facebook. Can't live without it.



My Computer. I'd be lost without it.



My Keurig, my new love.



Coupons - I won't go to the store without them.

Now I tag the following people:


1. Leslie at Leslie Loves Veggies

2. Val at Sweeps4Bloggers

3. Jen at Eighty MPH Mom

4. CaseyDeuce at A Couch With a View

5. Jenn at The Icing on the Cupcake (this was my best friend back in school - show my girl some love!)

6. Jennifer at It's a Beauty Filled Life

Hope you play along!




Bookmark and Share
Email this post


5 comments: to “ 6 Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy

  • TheEclecticElement
    May 31, 2009 at 2:50 AM  

    I'm totally with you on #3
    I would be on #1 but my phone sucks!
    I love the sidekick :D
    My friend had one a while ago and I was always messin around with it.
    Thanks for playing!!

  • Rob
    May 31, 2009 at 6:24 AM  

    I have a Keurig also and love it and could not live without my Blackberry!!!! I emailed you also.

  • Leslie M.
    May 31, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

    hahha You are so cute!!
    I love facebook too! I got on there because my daughter was little and she wanted a myspace (ah.. NO!) so I got facebook and let her get on! she is 18 now.. and I still have my page!
    hahah

    I am still PINING away for a Keurig! HOPE to win one someday ! I Just cannot afford one! Wanna invite me over for a cuppa coffee Bebe??

    Coupons? Me too, Me too!

    Have a GREAT Weekend!! hahah
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

  • CaseyDeuce
    May 31, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

    Thank ya darlin!
    I got tagged with this one like 2 weeks ago, so I wont redo, since the same unimportant things still make me happy!! I can't believew that I left coupons off of my list though, you hit that one on the head!! I just looked at my last register receipt and I've saved over $700 this year in coupons alone!!

    Here's the link if you wanna see-
    http://acouchwithaview.blogspot.com/2009/05/fun-little-meme.html

  • ~*~ Melissa ~*~
    May 31, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

    I can't live w/o some of those things either! I left you an award

    http://outnumbered3-1.blogspot.com/2009/05/new-award.html

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd