This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Winners!  

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Good morning!

I have two winners to announce today.

Stork Snapshots Winner:



Which means the winner is Stacy from Scarlet Purls who said:

I joined Stork Snapshots Email list!

smannion {at} parentingtipsdaily {dot} com




Glade Sense and Spray Winner:



Which means the Glade Sense and Spray winner is Marge Sexton (no blog) who said:


I think I'd like to tryout the flameless candles....I've had my eye on those for a while, but never tried one.
Thanks for the chance to win this cool air freshner!


I'm going to email you both momentarily. You have 48 hours to respond to my email with your shipping info or I will have to choose another winner!

Thanks to all of you who entered & please keep stopping back for more!



Bookmark and Share
Email this post


2 comments: to “ Winners!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd