This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Vicarious Traveler  

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Thursday to you!

My buddy Cindi over at Moomette's Mama Mentor Blog has started a new Meme, Vicarious Traveler. Check it out here.

I don't get to travel too much because I'm a single mom, but if I had the money, I would go to at least one new place a year. Now, I do have places that I've been that I would like to return to, like Daytona Beach, Orlando, Jacksonville, Pittsburgh, Cedar Point in Ohio, and my old home in West Virginia, but for now this is where I would go if I could:



Isn't it beautiful?! I love it there!



Will you look at that rainbow?! That's a gorgeous view!






After living in Pennsylvania/West Virginia which had "mountains", then moving to Maryland which is FLAT, and going to visit Seattle, and seeing all of those gorgeous mountains! I came home and say that it's TOO Flat in Maryland!!!



If you ever get a change, I highly recommend that you go to Seattle!

*Note: All photos found using Picasa on the Web.


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


8 comments: to “ Vicarious Traveler

  • Heather
    April 2, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

    I went to Seattle about 5 years ago to visit a friend, and LOVED it there! I wish I could go back!

  • Lolli
    April 2, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

    I wish I could do more traveling, too!

    My problem with MD is not that it's flat, but that the trees are so high that you can't see any views! ;)

  • Helene
    April 2, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

    I had no idea Seattle was that beautiful! All I can think about when I hear of Seattle is rain and Grey's Anatomy!

    BTW, you look so much like Leann Rhimes in your profile pic...do you hear that a lot??

    Also I LOVE the look of your blog...so very pretty!!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday and for the b-day wishes!!

  • Jennifer
    April 2, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

    Those pictures are beautiful. Now I want to visit Seattle! ;-)

  • BiblioMom
    April 2, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

    My daughters and I are spending the 4th of July in Seattle and 2 weeks in WA this summer. We can't wait.

  • Mary
    April 3, 2009 at 5:52 AM  

    Fun! I'll have to check this meme out because we rarely get to travel. No vacation in 3 years. Next time you get to Pittsburgh, you need to look me up! :)

  • Puanani503
    April 3, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

    I've been to Seattle once and loved it there..I'd love to go back to Fiji to visit. That's a nice place to visit:)just faved you on technorati from mom bloggers on Technorati group:)

  • Tammy
    April 6, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

    I've been to Seattle only once - I've never been to the Space Needle - my husband would love to go back and retire there. I'm more of a Florida gal myself!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd