This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Twilight Win at MomAdvice  

Friday, April 17, 2009

Recently, I won the Twilight DVD at MomAdvice. It JUST came by FedEx! I was working on the last post and I heard my screen door open and I saw the FedEx truck and found an envelope when I opened the door!

(I also found an InfoNotice from Mr. Brown and ooooh! I'm mad about that one because it's the 2nd day in a row that they've tried to deliver and I wasn't here yesterday! He didn't even knock! I know because I've been sitting in the living room the whole time!!! GRRR! I called and they "don't have any info about that package, call back later!" I am definitely going to say something about him not knocking! The suspense is killing me!!!)

Okay... sorry! I had to vent for a second there.

On to my prize:







I SWORE I wasn't going to watch the movie until I read the books (as an avid reader, that's what I do!), but now that I have the DVD, my mind may have changed! My son saw this in the theater with a friend and LOVED IT!

Thanks, Amy, MomAdvice, and Hollywood Video for this win!


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


3 comments: to “ Twilight Win at MomAdvice

  • Kathy Rainwater
    April 17, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

    Okay - I will admit my daughter (the 19 year old) got me into the books - read them all, and finally saw the movie - LOVED it. Kinda sad that I'm a forty-something teenie-bopper, but there you go!

    I think it's just the romance - the respect Edward has for Bella, the protectiveness...you know all that stuff we really want in our heart-of-hearts. Ahhhh. Hope you like it!

  • TheEclecticElement
    April 17, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

    OMG!!
    You need to read the books!!! Seriously, they are all I read now. Lol
    Ive read them at least 4 times over.
    And seem the movie 20 times since it came out.
    I wanted to go to a twilight release party, but I couldn't =*[
    But yay! Another Twilighter!

  • Melissa
    April 17, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

    Congrats! I've tagged you, stop by ShimmerMeBlue if you'd like to play along :)

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd