This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Small Talk Six - 4/18/09  

Saturday, April 18, 2009

This is the first time I've done this but I figured since I always want to and never get to, I'd play along.

It's Small Talk Six Day over at MomDot. The topic for Today is 6 animals (domestic, wild, or exotic) you think would be fun to own as pets.







Here's my 6:

1. Tiger
Tiger Pictures, Images and Photos

2. Horse

Horse Pictures, Images and Photos

I did grow up with horses and my parents have some now but I haven't ridden in years and miss it!

3. Norwegian Forest Cat

Norwegian Forest Cat Pictures, Images and Photos


4. Dalmation

Dalmation pups. Pictures, Images and Photos

5. Alaskan Malamute

alaskan malamute Pictures, Images and Photos

6. Siberian Husky

Siberian Husky Pictures, Images and Photos

I really don't believe that wild animals should be kept as pets, that is why I only picked one. I love Tigers but they definitely don't belong in a household! I'm very aware of their plight so in my own selfish heart of hearts, I'd love to have one to "save it" but people owning them rarely turns out well!

What are your 6? Head over to MomDot to play along and sign Mr. Linky!


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


12 comments: to “ Small Talk Six - 4/18/09

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd