This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Ringley Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus Trip  

Saturday, April 4, 2009

If you read my blog, you will remember that I won tickets from Look What Mom Found. I'm finally sharing the pics!

I didn't get to take as many as I wanted to because SOMEONE (eh hem RAVYN!) was playing with my camera that day and I didn't know it, so I didn't get to charge the batteries!

My camera literally died when I took my 8th photo, I think. I took some with my cell phone but even though the phone is VERY expensive (a T-Mobile Sidekick!), the photo quality is horrible!

I personally loved the horses and the tigers (which I didn't get to take any pictures of!) but I did get a little upset about how I feel the animals are treated. I'll post about that soon.

At any rate, I loved taking my kids to the circus again! We used to go every year because they're always in Baltimore around my daughter's birthday. We haven't been in probably 5 years. It was definitely nice to go for free, especially since the cotton candy cost $12!!! Thanks Melinda and Mom Central for the tickets! Check out Melinda's trip to the circus here.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

1 comments: to “ Ringley Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus Trip

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd