This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: Eden Fantasys  

Sunday, April 26, 2009

*Warning: this post is Rated Adult and is not suitable for viewing by younger viewers and it is not suitable to be viewed at work.



I recently had the opportunity to review an item from Eden Fantasys. I was very excited to receive my item, the Lucid dream™ No. 14, a G-spot vibrator by Doc Johnson. I had never tried one of these before, and was very curious about it. I always read/hear so much about how elusive the G-Spot is, and wanted to know if I would be successful in finding mine.



This toy is a good price ($21.99) and is very powerful. It comes in two colors - purple and orange, (I chose purple, my fave!) and it has a multi-speed dial powered by 2 AA batteries. It's also waterproof! It's not too big, measuring in at 8.5" long and 1 5/8" wide.

This item is great for a single gal like me, or a married couple. I believe in keeping things interesting, both in the bed and out, and Eden Fantasys is the place where you can find what you are looking for to spice your love life up! My boyfriend and I thoroughly enjoyed trying this out!

Eden Fantasys is a great site and hey have a great selection of Adult Toys, Lingerie, and accessories. Be sure to stop by and check them out!

Thanks to Eden Fantasys for this review opportunity!




Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Review: Eden Fantasys

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd