This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: Basa Body  

Sunday, April 26, 2009




Recently, to promote awareness as well as the fundraiser I promote here on my sidebar, MomItForward provided me with an opportunity to try out some great personal care items, Basa Body. I received the Kiss Me Pack, which is shown below.



The Basa "Kiss Me" Gift Pack includes:

Basa Body Coconut Oil lotion (6 oz)
Basa Body Stick push tube (1 oz)
Mint Chocolate Truffle Soap (3 oz)
Cherry Chocolate Truffle Soap (3 oz bar)



As soon as I opened the box, I could smell the bar soaps. They smelled scrumptious! They are too beautiful to use, so I haven't used them. That night, I took my shower and used the Coconut Oil lotion, which smelled great and left me feeling soft and smooth! The body stick is great for elbows, feet, and anywhere else that gets dry!



The best thing about Basa Body (which is named after the women of Mombasa who produce coconut oil by hand by hand at Coast Coconut Farms) is that they donate 10% to projects in Kenya, as well as purchase the oil from the women in Mombasa. This has helped create many jobs for over 100 families in Kenya. Read more about their story here. While you're there, check out the health benefits of Coconut Oil.

A few other things I'd like to share with you are:

Anyone that purchases any Basa Body or Coast Coconut Farms product by May 12 will automatically be entered to win one of three prizes:
1) a $250 Disney Gift Card
2) a $150 amazon.com gift card
3) a $100 Target gift card
(You will also be entered if you make a cash donation of $20 or more using the button on my right sidebar. It's easy! I did it!)



Between now and May 12, when you use the promotion code "momitforward", you will receive an additional 10% off Kiss Me pack purchases. This is a great Mother's Day item for now less than $30!



Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Review: Basa Body

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd