This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Oops! Slacking... New Winner of Stork Snapshots drawn  

Monday, April 13, 2009

I totally flaked on this one! The original winner of the Stork Snapshots GC never responded to my email, so I had to draw a new winner:

Random.org said it's #15, who is wigget, who said,
"i'd get the Dad Gear North Carolina Collegiate Messenger Bag".

Wigget, you didn't leave your email so I hope you're reading this! You have 48 hours to send me an email (just click the link) or I will have to draw another winner!

*Remember, when entering blog giveaways, provide an email so if you win, we can contact you! Or you may miss out on a prize!






Bookmark and Share
Email this post


2 comments: to “ Oops! Slacking... New Winner of Stork Snapshots drawn

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd