This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

National Aquarium in Baltimore Trip  

Sunday, April 26, 2009

If you saw my post from yesterday, you know that we all went down to the National Aquarium at Baltimore yesterday. I want to share some photos that we took while we were there.

Here's me in the car on the way down:



A view of the construction along the I-95/I-695 corridor:



The I-95/I-895 split:




A view of the First Mariner Bank building from I-95:



The ports of Baltimore:




My kids inside the Aquarium:



A stingray:



Some Puffins:



*Sorry this photo is a little blurry!

I really like this photo of my daughter looking into one of the exhibits (sorry about the flash!:



If you ever get to visit Baltimore, I definitely recommend that you check out the Inner Harbor and all of it's attractions, which includes the National Aquarium at Baltimore, the Maryland Science Center, and many more!



Bookmark and Share
Email this post


7 comments: to “ National Aquarium in Baltimore Trip

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd