This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

A Little Something... For a little Someone  

Sunday, April 26, 2009

I made this card along with the others I shared here recently.

This card was very easy to make. I used a white card base, a tag from a tag booklet, and I stamped the sentiment (from a Stampin Up! set, but I can't remember which one), onto the tag with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I used a turquoise paisley epoxy sticker to attach the top of the tag to the card, as well as two glue dots in each bottom corner. I also attached another epoxy sticker to the bottom left of the tag to add some visual interest.

This card literally took me 5 minutes to make! A very easy card - that's how I like them!

Hope you enjoyed - stop back for more sometime soon!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

2 comments: to “ A Little Something... For a little Someone

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd