This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

It's Official - My son is going to be a football player  

Saturday, April 4, 2009

For four years now, my son (depicted below), has been BEGGING me to sign him up for football.



Literally begging me!

I finally broke down today. I figure since he's going to be 13 in July and he really needs some structure and some discipline (outside of what I provide him here at home), I would cave in and afford him this responsiblity. Because, little does he know, that's what it's going to be. I took him to the newest high school in our area, where the team he wants to play for was holding sign ups.

In the back of my mind, I was hoping they had no spots since we got there around noon, they started at 10 am, and were supposed to be over at 1 pm. Not so lucky.

Now I'll be the chauffeur (which I've never REALLY been before - I work FT and I only chauffeur on weekends), driving my son back and forth to practices and games. And I work. And blog. And play MAFIA WARS. I wonder how I'll squeeze it all in?!

I'll manage, like I always do. I may have to change my work schedule, which I've been thinking about doing since summer is coming. I don't want to go in at 630 and stay till 5 anymore.

I might have to call his "father", AKA sperm donor, and see if he can help out.

But I'm NOT going to hold my breath.


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


5 comments: to “ It's Official - My son is going to be a football player

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd