This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Happy Friday!  

Friday, April 10, 2009

Hello! Happy Friday to you! I haven't been posting much (I know I just posted about my House Party, that's irrelevant!) I discovered earlier in the week that I had a cracked tooth and it had created an infection in my cheek, so I had to find a dentist and get that taken care of, so I went there last night and got some antibiotics and I have to go back for a Root Canal soon! I'm off from work until Monday and I really need it!

So far we have no plans for Easter Sunday and it's rather depressing. I hate being separated from family! :-(

I'm going to take the kids to an Easter Egg Hunt tomorrow, and hopefully find somewhere to have Easter Dinner since I never got a ham.

Hope you all have a good day today! I'll be back to post something a little later today!


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


3 comments: to “ Happy Friday!

  • klynch
    April 10, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

    hoping you feel beeter and that tooth is ok! ouch heading to check out the house party thing

  • Betty
    April 11, 2009 at 1:56 AM  

    I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon. :(
    Have a great weekend. Hope you get lots of great pics of the kids easter egg hunting. :)

  • Tammy
    April 11, 2009 at 5:21 PM  

    Ugh...I hate having to get my teeth fixed. Hope you are okay.

    We too are alone this Easter, but celebrated earlier in March when we visited Candy - we're still munching on all the chocolate my Mom sent home with us!

    Following you through MBC, Follow Me Club.

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd