This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Happy Easter!  

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter! Remember what the Holiday Really is about!

I finally made some cards! It has been so long and I have gotten so many more supplies since I last made a card, I decided to do some crafting.

I originally was going to cover these cute little tins baskets I had gotten from Michael's recently but when I opened my modge podge, it was open a little and looking moldy. So I threw it away. :-(

I'll cover those some other time.

For now, let me share with you the cards I made for my children for Easter.

First, this is Ravyn's card:

These stamps are some of my favorite out there - My Favorite Things - You can find them here. This set uses Hoppy Easter which I don't see on their site anymore so I can't share the link with you.

This is my son's card:

Both of these cards feature acrylic stickers and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. The patterned papers are MFT exclusives and can be found here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Holiday with your family!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

6 comments: to “ Happy Easter!

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd