This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

GRRR....  

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Okay... here's the deal... If you ever checked out my profile or read my posts, you probably know that I am a government contractor. Which means social networking is blocked.

Your comments will be approved as soon as I am able and I will chat with you when I get home. If you want to "chat" with me, I'm always looking for a way to break up the day. Hit me up here.

What sucks the most is that I have TONS of emails to go through when I get home, but for now, I have to turn off all notifications from all of my Ning sites, because that's where I'm getting most of the emails from.

Please bear with me.

And pray for me! (I hate not having access to my social networks!!!)


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ GRRR....

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd