This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition  

Monday, April 6, 2009

Do you watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition?

It's one of my fave shows and records on DVR every time there's a new episode on.

I watched the one from last week today and I will be creating a post about this and another interest I have, tigers. If you were to see my living room, you would know that I love Big Cats. Every single piece of art in my living room (except for a few!) are big cats!

Stay tuned...

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

1 comments: to “ Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

  • Brittany
    April 8, 2009 at 12:17 AM  

    I saw that one... great episode! Their animals are gorgeous. I am so happy that they can be loved and cared for with that sweet family.

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd