This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Easter Baskets  

Friday, April 17, 2009

I just realized I never shared with you what my children's Easter Baskets looked like! I shared the cards I made for them here but I just realized that I never posted the pics of the Easter Baskets that I took!

I'm not big on Holidays except for Christmas. I personally think that holidays are wayyyy toooo monopolized now, so I typically don't feed into that. Plus, I'm a single mom and things are pretty tight for us right now.

At any rate, here's what I got my kids for Easter:



Another angle:



My daughter must have been happy because I found these photos on my digital camera:







LOL! I'm always finding photos on the camera that my kids took!

Have a great day!



Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ Easter Baskets

  • Andrea @ Mommas Review
    April 17, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

    My children are always doing the same thing! Taking random pictures of the floor, the dog, the television, even eachother. I find them later and laugh at the sillyness. How did I not notice them taking the camera in the first place?

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd