This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Clairol House Party!  

Friday, April 10, 2009

I've been selected to host a Clairol House Party! I received my box today! I'm so excited!

Here are some photos of the goodies!

Have you checked out House Party yet? It's a great way to try out products while having fun with your friends! I also participated in the Baking one over the Holidays and that was awesome! I'm also hosting an online one, South Beach Living™ AfterParty™, and if you'd like to attend, just email me so I can invite you!

I love House Party!!!

While you're at it, check out Clairol for hair coloring tips and other great stuff!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

2 comments: to “ Clairol House Party!

  • Momstart
    April 11, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

    That's pretty cool. I get e-mails for those but I didn't have any desire to do that one. I can't wait until I get to do one though


  • Mary
    April 13, 2009 at 8:27 AM  

    This looks like a great one! I must visit House Party - I haven't been in a while. They might have something up my alley. I really wanted to do that American Idol one, but I imagine about a million others do too!

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd