This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Cheerios Pearl Bracelet Win!  

Friday, April 17, 2009

I recently won a Pearl Bracelet from my fellow Marylander-bloggy-buddy over at Life is Sweet! It arrived yesterday and I wasn't even sure where it came from. I googled the zip code that was on the tiny box and even went to the website that is on the little charm on the bracelet. I finally figured out where it came from after that!

Here's some photos of the bracelet: (I love the organza bag it came in!) I'm going to use it for a papercrafting project!



Here's the tiny box:



A picture of me wearing it:



Remember the charm I mentioned? Here it is:



While you're at it, why don't you stop by and check out Charity Charms. They have a great selection of jewelry and charities they support! Each charity has a cool charm too!



Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ Cheerios Pearl Bracelet Win!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd