This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Blog Awards!  

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ooh I'm so excited! I finally get to say this!:

You Like Me! You Really Like me!!!

My blogging buddy Betty left me some awards today, not just ANY Awards, but a Super Charged Award! Here they are:

I'm passing these on to 5 other bloggers:

1 - Lolli at Life is Sweet

2 - Toni at BeautifulAngelzz

3 - Amanda at Amanda

4 - Tanya at MommyGoggles

5 - Melissa at ShimmerMeBlue Designs.

Thanks Betty!

Happy Easter to all of you!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

3 comments: to “ Blog Awards!

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd