This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Awe-summ Award  

Monday, April 27, 2009

I got another award today from Leslie (Thanks Leslie!). I know I'm AWW-SUMMM so it's great that more people are coming to realize this! ;-)

...and since I'm awake (and have to go to work with no sleep!!!), I figured I'd post who I think deserves this award.

List 7 things that make you Awe-summ and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love. Make sure to tag your recipients and let them know they have won! And also link back to the QUEEN that tagged you.

7 reasons why I am AWE-SUMMM!

1. I have been through alot and have still persevered
2. I have been blessed with three AWE-SUMMM kids
3. I have a great job
4. I have some of the most supportive friends
5. I was blessed with great parents
6. I'm a young mom!
7. God is still working in my life, even behind the scenes

Who I think is AWW-SUMMM:

1. Fractured Toy
2. Robyn's Online World
3. Sweetie's Sweeps
4. Sweeps4Bloggers
5. 5 Vinez Monkeys
6. Eighty MPH Mom
7. Le Musings of Moi

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

7 comments: to “ Awe-summ Award

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd