This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Apologies...  

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The photos on my page are HUGE! I know...
I didn't resize the photo for WW (Wordless Wednesday) prior to posting because I was in a hurry!

Also - if you're not using the newest version of Internet Explorer, my blog may not display correctly to you. In IE 6 (which I use at work), the posts are BELOW my left sidebar and my right sidebar is wwwaaayyyy down there somewhere!

I use Mozilla at home so I'm not having any problems. You might want to try that browser instead.

I just put up my Entrecard. I'm not too familiar with it but I guess you can "drop" your info on mine or something like that.

It's late, I've had a long day (just came in about an hour ago from CVS, and a local grocery store) - I'll share my savings with you soon because I got hooked up!

Have a good night!


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Apologies...

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd