This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

10 Things You're Dying to Know About Me  

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ahh Melissa! How is it that you find time for all of these?! LOL!

Melissa tagged me today so I'm playing along!

10 Things You're Dying to Know About Me

1. What is your current obsession? Blogging! I'm loving meeting new people, and reviewing! It's so fun!

2. Which item of clothing do you wear most often? jeans, can't live without them!

3. What's for dinner? We just ate Arby's.

4. What are you listening to? Nothing. It's quiet. (The kids are outside)

5. Say something about the one who tagged you. I love Melissa's blog although I don't get over there enough! She makes the cutest jewelry!

6. Favorite vacation spots? anywhere there's a beach

7. What am I reading right now? I can't tell you that yet.

8. Four word to describe myself. Funny, driven, smart, and crafty.

9. Guilty Pleasure? Jerry Springer or Cheaters

10. First Spring thing to do? clean!!!

Now, I will pass this on to:

Pam at PMKU

Mannequin at The Fractured Toy

Leslie at Live, Love, Laugh with Leslie

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

3 comments: to “ 10 Things You're Dying to Know About Me

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd