This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

YoPlait Yo+ Winners!  

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Good morning! Here are the 3 winners for the YoPlait Yo+ Prize Pack that ended a little over 6 hours ago:

#33:
Teresa who said:

I follow you on Twitter.
http://twitter.com/TTRigell

TRigell at aol dot com

#61:
Erin who said:

I have an exercise DVD that I am doing every morning, along with counting my calories and drinking more and more good ole' h2o

and
#48:
Nancy who said:
I am a new follower to your blog.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com


The two that have provided email addresseses, I'm going to email you now. You have 48 hours to respond or I will have to pick new winners.


Erin, your blog is private so hopefully you see this! Contact me also within 48 hours or I will have to pick another winner.

Thank you all for entering my giveaway and be sure to keep stopping back for more!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


2 comments: to “ YoPlait Yo+ Winners!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd