This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Winners Announced - Birthday Tips book & Coupon book  

Monday, March 9, 2009

The winner of the Birthday Tips book is

Mandalynn
- who said:

Anonymous
February 20, 2009 8:40 AM
This would be so helpful!!!
mandalyn927@yahoo.com


I am going to email her momentarily and Mandalynn, you have 48 hours to get back to me with your mailing address or I will have to pick another winner!

The winner of the Coupon book is Mel, who said:


mel
February 27, 2009 3:31 PM
This could come in handy!

mdhohn(at)msn(dot)com


I will also email you momentarily Mel, and you also have 48 hours to get back to me with your mailing address or I will have to pick another winner!

Congratulations ladies!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Winners Announced - Birthday Tips book & Coupon book

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd