This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Weekly Winnings  

Sunday, March 8, 2009

*Did you win anything this week? Leave a comment and share with us what you won!*

I meant to put this post up yesterday but I didn't get much blogging done. At least, not what I wanted to.

Last week was a semi-slow week for me, but I did win some things:

1 - "Taxi Blues DVD" from Week In Rewind

2 - 2 blog winnings that I will post at a later date, as I have not received the packages yet.

3 - 4 DVDs from Warner Bros for promoting "The New Adventures of Old Christine" here on my blog: "Kit Kettridge An American Girl", "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", "Racing Stripes", and "Hairspray".

4 - the book "YUM - Your Ultimate Male!" by Lestra Hutula & Jill Fraeyman, Miss Oops Mishap Tape (double-sided apparel tape for gaping blouses, plunging necklines, failing straps, etc), Firelilly Peanut Butter Truffle Cones, and Miss Oops sponge that removes deodorant, makeup powder, baby powder, etc, from your clothes - all from The Daily Blonde, for posting about a Twitter event.

I think that's all for now.

I'll try to make this a weekly event (on Saturdays from now on!), provided I win something, so stop on back!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Weekly Winnings

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd