This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Weekend Wrapup  

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Sunday to you!

I hope that your weekend has been restful and fulfilling to you.

I have been pretty lazy today... I woke up around 10:30 which was really 11:30 since I never actually adjust my clocks for Daylight Savings Time until after I've woken up. Sorry, but I am barely awake at 2 am to do so!

Yesterday my family & I drove up to York, PA, mostly just to go for a drive, which I like to do when it's nice weather (can you say 72 degrees baby?! YEAH!!!), and partially because of my new blog friend mannequin's recent blogpost highlighting the York Central Market.

I have only been to York, which is about an hour from where I live, once before. Somehow I chose the right exit for where I thought the market might be, and I was right. I enjoyed most of downtown York and would like to try to make it to the Central Market earlier in the day. It closes at 2 pm, I arrived there around 4 pm. This was after driving past it about 4 times!! Hehe.... Really the trip was to get out and we did.

My son had a birthday party to attend last night, which was at the McFaul Activity Center in Bel Air, so I dropped him off there at 7 and told him I would return at 10:30. In the meantime, I turned on SoapNet and got caught up on my guilty pleasure: The Young & The Restless. Oh this show has me yelling at the TV, and just waiting for Nick & Sharon to get back together. And no, I am not referring to their recent tryst at the Abbott cabin! I actually thought that Nick would leave Phyllis and go back to Sharon, because let's face it, THEY BELONG TOGETHER! Phyllis is the reason they are not together anyway. Silly woman...

My son had a good time at the party. I wish I had money like whoever did to rent that place! I think they invited the whole 7th grade class!

My daughter had one today at 12 noon, and remember I said I woke up at 11:30? Well I didn't want to, because I woke up at 4 am again, and didn't sleep so well, but I looked at the clock and realized I had no choice... Girlie Girl had to get to her friend's party, which was themed a Day At The Spa. (Jealous much?! Yup...) I got her there a few minutes after noon.

I just picked her up, and in the time between dropping her off & picking her up, I heated up some pasta I made for dinner last night, and watched "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and I am now watching "Lucky You" with Drew Barrymore, whom I sincerely love!

I've done two loads of laundry and I need to go through my coupons to remove expired ones and then clip the new ones from today's paper, but that's not looking so promising. Who knows?

I have a couple of other posts I'd like to put up today so I'm closing this one for now and heading to the next one.

Have a great Sunday!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Weekend Wrapup

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd