This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Stork Snapshots: Contest!  

Monday, March 30, 2009

I came across this great site earlier in the week called Stork Snapshots. They do great 2D, 3D, and 4D ultrasound packages, which you can find more about HERE, as well goregous baby announcements, baby shower gifts, diaper bags, jewelry, daddy diaper bags, and gift certificates.

The owner and I would like to offer my readers a $15 gift certificate towards any purchase at their online store.

How do you enter?

Go to the site and tell me what you would use this gift certificate towards. This must be done or your entries will not count!

For extra entries you can do any or all of the following:

Subscribe to my feed 1 entry

Join their mailing list HERE and let me know that you did so (plus you'll get 10% off a purchase just for joining!) 2 entries

Follow me on twitter: pricousins 1 entry

Tweet this contest and post the direct URL in the comments section
1 entry

Blog about this contest on your blog and post the URL in the comments section3 entries

Email your friends and cc me 1 entry

Grab my button (on left sidebar) 1 entry

This contest is only good in the US and will end at midnight on April 7th.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


17 comments: to “ Stork Snapshots: Contest!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd